Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Announcement - Changes to the Plan

Hello hello hello, I'm going to get straight to the point in this quick announcement, my original idea of making this quite a regular blog is not going to work, I just don't have the time to keep up with it, therefore I'm going to aim to put up a post roughly once a week but do it in a much more informal way, so basically I'll put up content when I get it ready rather than constantly rushing to finish it in time. I've also decided I'm going to stop writing the 'In character' fluff in my reports for every little thing that happens, instead I'll only do it for parts that are humorous, insanely awesome or that I will feel will really gain from having a narrative along side them, this obviously means some games are going to have more of the fluff than others so you'll just have to get used to which ones will have it and which ones won't (If it matters to you).

So with that out the way I should have something more from the Nuts! Introductory scenarios ready soon so look out for that, I also have plans for other games I want to start up and I fully intend to have quite a lot of different campaigns going at once which is why I'm using the labels thingy on Blogger to organise them, I just want to clarify even though I think it should go without saying that if I start a campaign I will finish it no matter how many others I'm playing and no matter how long the breaks in between games are.

Sorry this post isn't really on topic but I just don't want to make changes without documenting it on here so people know what to expect, I'll have new stuff up soon and I'm still waiting for the elusive first comment so be awesome and make my day by giving me some one to chat to :P See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment