Monday, September 24, 2012

New RSBS module

Finally I've been lucky enough to find a good vassel module for Red Sands Blue Skies. The one I've been using up till now is something I cobbled together in 15 minutes and although it does the job it lacks a certain polish that this new one has.

I have to thank Kidd for creating this and making it available for download as it is a fantastic module which goes over and beyond what is necessary to play the game by including some really nice extra cosmetic features which are especially helpful if you're wanting to post battle reports of the game. A link to the post where he reveals the module is here http://kidd-batrepsandotherstuff.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/vassal-module-is-donefinally.html and a download link can be found here http://kidd-batrepsandotherstuff.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/link-for-rsbs-vassal-mod.html?showComment=1347908941036 .

It also appears that he's starting up his own Red Sands campaign at the moment too so if you enjoy them be sure to keep an eye out on his blog. My own campaign will be continuing soon and you can be sure to see a star appearance from the new module.

No comments:

Post a Comment