Saturday, October 6, 2012

New Virtual Board

Just a quick update, I've decided to start using a new virtual board which will allow me to adapt to new games which I'm planning to play in the near future (Like the new ATZ which I will be purchasing soon). Battle Chronicler is a great bit of software but I think that the RP Tools Maptool will let me include interior sections to my maps, something which is important in the rpgs I want to play, alot more easily.

The downside of this switch is that I need to get used to the program and get all my images etc together so it'll be a little while before my next report is up, but it shouldn't take more than a week at most for everything to be sorted and ready. Once that's done I'll be putting up my first battle of my NUTS! campaign, we'll be playing a British commando section leader and working our way through the campaign until its resolution or we die.

No comments:

Post a Comment